Proper Image

Friday 2 June 2017

Proper Crunches USA

What a great review across the waters from America thank you for the support of the new Album from Proper


Wayne Lundqvist Ford's comment on our debut album:"I absolutely loved it and named it my album of the week which will go out first in the USA on Tuesday, 6pm GMT time on www.popthatgoescrunch.com. I played 2 tracks on the show and will be playing more. It reminded me very much of the revival mod sound of the late seventies but slightly more poppy and polished, I really love it, constructive criticism? Hmmm, it could have been twice as long! 😉".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proper Crunches USA

What a great review across the waters from America thank you for the support of the new Album from Proper www.popthatgoescrunch.com Way...